PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
Terms of website use
Time Squared Global IP: all intellectual and industrial property rights (such as patents, copyright, trade marks and designs) subsisting in or relating to Our Site or to Our Services including the computer code and other system elements underlying the Timesquaredglobal application, software screens, all design elements and artwork, templates, layout designs and design facilities included in Our Site or used in connection with Our Services, the concepts and ideas underlying Our Site and Our Services, all statistical and analytical data captured by or through Our Site or Our Services and including the trade mark and trading name Time Squared Global and any other trade marks, trading names or signs adopted and used from time to time in relation to Our Site or in relation to Our Services.
Other applicable terms
2. Our Acceptable Use Policy https://www.timesquaredglobal.com/aup, which sets out the permitted uses and prohibited uses of Our Site. When using Our Site, you must comply with this Acceptable Use Policy.
4. If you purchase a mining contract from Our Site, our Terms and Conditions of supply https://www. Timesquaredglobal.com/terms will apply to the sales.
Information about us
Timesquaredglobal (“Timesquaredglobal” or "We") operate the website www.timesquaredglobal.com. We are a company registered in Nevada and 30 Corporate park #303, Irvine California 92606
Changes to these terms
1. Our Site may be accessed only for the purposes of obtaining general information about Timesquaredglobal and Our services and for the purpose of registration for Our Services. Registered users are also permitted to use Our Site for the purpose of accessing their portal and using Our Services. Access and use of Our Site is also subject to Our Acceptable Use Policy.
2. Access to Our Site or its use for any other purposes is strictly prohibited.
Changes to Our Site
1. We may update Our Site from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on Our Site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
2. We do not guarantee that Our Site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
Accessing Our Site
1. General access to Our Site is made available free of charge. However by registration for our services with us you will be provided with access to additional areas of Our Site and to Our Services subject to our Terms and Conditions of Supply.
2. We do not guarantee that Our Site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to Our Site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of Our Site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason Our Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
3. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to Our Site.
Your account and password
1. On registration for Our Services, you may be provided with a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures. You must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
3. If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at email@example.com with the subject line ‘SECURITY’.
Intellectual property rights
1. As between you and us, We are the owners or have the exclusive right to exploit use, license, sell, reproduce, modify or adapt any and all parts of the Timesquaredglobal IP in any way including the materials and content published through Our Site. The Timesquaredglobal IP and all such contents are protected by intellectual property rights recognized and incorporated by laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
2. You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from Our Site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organization to content posted on Our Site.
3. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
5. You must not reproduce, modify, adapt, distribute, link or otherwise communicate to the public any part of, or the content on Our Site for commercial purposes (other than using Our services as a registered user under Our Terms and Conditions of Supply) without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
No reliance on information
1. The content on Our Site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on Our Site.
2. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on Our Site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on Our Site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
3. Use of content made available on Our Site by you will be entirely at your risk.
Limitation of our liability
2. To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to Our Site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
3. We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
1. use of, or inability to use, Our Site; or
2. use of or reliance on any content displayed on Our Site.
4. If you are a business user, please note that in particular, we will not be liable for:
1. loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
2. business interruption;
3. loss of anticipated savings;
4. loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
5. any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
5. If you are a consumer user, please note that we only provide Our Site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use Our Site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
6. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of Our Site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
7. We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on Our Site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
8. Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any goods by use to you, which will be set out in our Terms and conditions of supply https://www.timesquaredglobal.com/terms.
Certain statements regarding this product by Timesquaredglobal (or use Technology IQ Ltd, if more appropriate) and elsewhere by Timesquaredglobal are "forward-looking statements". These forward-looking statements involve the implied assessment that the product of the mining to be performed by Timesquaredglobal described herein can be profitably produced in the future, based on certain estimates and assumptions. Forward-looking statements are based on current expectations, estimates and projections that involve a number of risks, uncertainties and other factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those anticipated by Timesquaredglobal and described in the forward-looking statements. The risks include, but are not limited to, the regulatory environment in the United States and elsewhere involving Crypto-currency and Crypto-currency mining, the value of Crypto-currency on exchanges, the potential for natural disasters that could affect the mining activity, and changes in the acceptability in the marketplace of Crypto-currency as an exchange mechanism. The actual results in the future from purchase of this product may vary from past results of similar products based upon all of these and other factors that are unpredictable, so customers should not place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements
1. We do not guarantee that Our Site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
2. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access Our Site. You should use your own virus protection software.
3. You must not misuse Our Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to Our Site, the server on which Our Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to Our Site. You must not attack Our Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use Our Site will cease immediately. We reserve the right to take any further legal actions against you.
Linking to Our Site
1. You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
2. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
3. You must not establish a link to Our Site in any website that is not owned by you.
4. Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of Our Site other than the home page.
5. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
6. The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy www.timesquaredglobal.com/acceptable-use.
7. If you wish to make any use of content on Our Site other than that set out above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Third party links and resources in Our Site
1. Where Our Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only.
2. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources. We are not liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with links to third party sites, third party resources and contents.
If you wish to make any complaints in relation to Our Site or Our Services, please contact us, via email indicating SUPPORT in the subject line at email@example.com.
2. No omission or delay on Our part in exercising any right, power or privilege hereunder shall operate as a waiver thereof, nor shall any single or partial exercise of any Our rights, powers or privileges preclude us from any other or further exercise thereof or of any other right, power or privilege We have. The rights and remedies herein provided are cumulative with and not exclusive of any right or remedies provided by law.
Thank you for visiting Our Site.